Saturday, November 5, 2011

To Grandmother's House We Go!!

Good morning!!
Today was the first day in probably a few months that I literally SLEPT IN on a weekend! I always give the line "oh I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow (Saturday)" and generally that means until about 7-7:30am. Not that late. Today was a different story! I was snuggled into my cocoon until just before 9am. It was incredible. I popped right out of bed feeling ridiculously refreshed!

Instead of my usual run to the gym for an hour workout and a run back, I decided to attempt a more difficult yoga podcast. This one came from Yoga to the People and lasted 60 minutes. It was actually really great, though there were some moves I was lost on, so I just did ones I was more familiar with.

After yoga, it was time to make the SLUDGE! Gosh, I just love coffee. I always say I am going to quit or cut back because it stains your teeth, you become addicted to it, and it certainly isn't cheap! But alas, I am unable to give it up! The stronger the better, note the "sludge" comment.

Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of these things (I really need a new camera). I promise to have a great post and an update on the date I mentioned later this evening. Photos included!

Now today I am headed to my grandmother and grandfather's house (AKA Granny and Grempa) for a visit and dinner. I can not wait! I love them so!

So check back a little later and I will make up for the lack of quality posts!!
Have a splendid day!

No comments:

Post a Comment