I know many of you pray to GOD and go to church on Sundays. That is not me. I don't. Rather, I visit the wonderful coffee god on Sundays. And pretty much every other day too. I am extremely faithful.
Tis' the season to enjoy some delicious seasonal flavors too, so pumpkin spice from Market Pantry is where it is at. BAM!
And as I have mentioned before, I like it strong! So a do 3 scoops of this light roast, and 2 scoops of regular black Maxwell House french roast.
Dump in the water...
I have a difficult time waiting for it to brew, so I like to hit my mat for a 20 minute yoga sess while I wait. Normally, I like it black, but today was a special day....It was Tuesday! So I poured a generaous serving of my pumpkin spice liqueur in my mug, threw a little whipped cream on top (fat-free of course) and sprinkled some cinnamon. It was the most wonderful cup of joe!
It's ok to be jealous. If you are nice, I will come by your house and whip a cup up. But only if you're nice!
Coffee is my god, I enjoy giving it praise every single morning. I will never again make the admission of "trying to cut back" or "giving up the stuff" because why? There is no need. It's not hurting anyone! So I recommend everyone drink coffee so we can be jacked up on caffeine together...Now whose with me??? No one? Anyone? Bueller?
No comments:
Post a Comment