I am loving Minnesota right now! All the snow and weather!! But part of me has the California blues and wants to be back at the beach and in the sun! I miss the ocean and the sand in between my toes.
Things I miss from the summer:
- Living in my bikini
- Living in my jean shorts
- Not wearing make-up
- Extra curly hair thanks to the humidity
- Soft and moist skin
- Not having a schedule
- The smell of the ocean
- The sound of cicadas in the evening
- The haze that lifts from the mountains in the morning
- Elvis.
Things I love about winter:
- SNOW
- Christmas Music
- Giving gifts
- Fall came before this (and actually lasted for several weeks!)
- Seeing my family
- Eating delicious treats
- Feeling guilty about eating treats
- Seasonal flavors of coffee (see here)
- Shopping
- Wearing cute coats, boots, and SWEATERS
I broke even on this analysis. I am two
one hundred people rolled into one. Please excuse my multiple personality disorder. I miss California, I miss Memphis, I miss Carolina Beach. But most of all I missed my family when I was in those places. So here I am, curled up on my couch with some hot chocolate, the Christmas music blaring (sorry neighbors), and
Pinterest on the laptop. Life.is.good. But everyone has the right to miss things, right? So I think I will go take a trip down memory lane and look at all my trip pictures...
Tata for now
No comments:
Post a Comment