Saturday, October 15, 2011
Life in the fast lane?
So I suppose an update is in order since my last post from Hollywood in August.
Quick (like really quick) recap:
Spent time in California exploring the coast. I loved it! So gorgeous.
Decided to come back to MN for now.
There is always potential for me to return, especially since I want to work on or own a vineyard! I think California is a good place for that profession.
Now that gets me on the topic of my future. I thought I wanted to work for a corporate company or in that type of environment. And while I am 100% capable of doing so, I just don't feel like it is right for me. It's working for now, but eventually I want to do something else.
So now I have the most adorable apartment near downtown, I work downtown, and spend time with my very most people, my family.
My new focus is health, fitness, cooking, and trying new things. I want to meet new people and carve out my spot in the world while enjoying wine and tea in the beautiful Minnesota seasons.
So now that we are all on the same page, let's get cooking!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment