What you are looking at is my fruit bowl. And yes, that is a delicious dark chocolate bar with orange peel SMACK in the middle. Is that not normal?
There is nothing better than chocolate with orange peel, cheese, crackers, a sliced apple, and of course, a glass of wine...
In my brand. new. wineglasses. (cheers)
I did a little splurging at Tar-jay and bought these stemless wine glasses! They are perfect; the wine becomes the perfect temperature from the warmth of my hand.
Anyways...
This weekend was a bit busy and I was preoccupied with some things I had to take care of. But, my second niece, Brynn, was baptized and it was so nice to see everyone and she is just the sweetest little baby since her big sister, Winter! And my middle brother was kind enough to give me his sweet, gold aviator sunglasses that I have been eying for many months. He is just too darn sweet (mischievous grin).
It was so nice to see my grandparents, even though I barely got to chat with them! And tomorrow I get the pleasure of having dinner with my very most favorite Grempa (our pet name for my grandpa).
Although I love my brother and his family, I am so grateful that I won't have to go to a church service again for a very. long. time. I don't judge anyone that does attend, but it definitely isn't my thing. I am more into believing in myself, love, meditation, and living.
With that being said, I enjoyed the most refreshing session of yoga and meditation this morning on my brand new mat!!!
Even better, I did a lunch workout in my brand new tennis shoes: Asics Cumulus
When I got home I went for a couple mile run around the neighborhood. I just love running around here, I forget how far I have gone and how tired I am because there is so much to look at. After my 3 workouts I was super tired, but I showered, made some egg whites and chugged my body weight in water!!!
After that, wine time!! (Yes, it has an official name now)
I thought it might be fun to let everyone into my little wine cove here in my little apartment. Even though it is small, I made sure there was room for all my wine and wine accessories. So here is a couple pictures of my mini-wine cellar:
Now excuse me while I enjoy this glass of Entwine Merlot and finish studying the latest issue of Runners magazine for training tips and running quips.
PS: if you are wondering, my pumpkin "no" muffins with cream cheese frosting were a HIT!! More baking fun to come!
Those are some nice sunglasses
ReplyDeleteYes. Yes they are. I love wearing them. I think I will keep them. LOL
ReplyDelete