The drive was BEAUTIFUL. I decided to let Lucille take the reigns today and lose the AAA map for awhile, and boy did she really come through. She took me on a scenic ride through the rolling hills of western PA. I didn't realize Pennsylvania was so pretty to look at or that it had so many trees (my only experience with the state has been Philly and trust me it isn't anything to look at).
The sun was out, the clouds were big and billowy, I had the tunes blaring, and windows rolled down. It was perfect. I think I am in love!
The scenery was out of the photograph.
Everything went nice and smooth and guess what?! The road Lucille took me on didn't cost ANYTHING!!! Toll free roads rock my world!
More photos of what I saw today...
This is the inside of the LeHigh Tunnel
The bumper sticker deposit sign...um yeah I made that up...
Use caution: falling rocks
I am excited to spend time with friends this weekend and I plan to hit Boston and NYC early next week. But for right now its time to relax, stretch out (after being cooped up so long), and enjoy this glass of wine.
I will be venturing in to the city (Philly) tomorrow to get Ritas Water (wooder) Ice and a cheese steak (Yeah, here is just a cheese steak, no Philly attached).
Check back again!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBig, rolling hills. More than we've got here in Fargo.
ReplyDeleteConsidering ND is flat for the most part, even tiny hills equate to more than Fargo!! hehehe :)
ReplyDelete