I am going to miss all of the people who mean so much to me.
It is never easy saying goodbye, especially to people I haven't gone very long without in my 25 years. So let me review my weekend with my closest friends and the best family in the world. Its okay to be jealous...
Friday I said goodbye to some of the best co-workers around...they were sweet enough to throw me a delicious lunch party and gave me a wonderfully thoughtful card (along with a gift card to Target to help with my travels). Could I ask for any better people to work with?!?
I also had to say my final goodbyes to my favorite customers, one of which sent me a highly inappropriate gift involving a whip, handcuffs, and a pool boy...Wait. What??
Yes it is true, my beloved Nancy sent me naughty toys. A long standing joke we have about the pool boy we both WISH we had! It was only a little
After tearful goodbyes, I headed up north for 4 hours to Fargo. My home away from home. The 4 hour drive may seem lengthy to most people, but I have done it so often it seems more like 20 minutes.
Flash forward to Saturday. Now flash forward to Hooters for dinner
It was my best friend Lee's birthday and my suedo going away bash, so we hit up Hooters for dinner and drinks. When I hit Fargo, I always drag
This is mid-happy hour. Big, 32oz glasses were $3.50 and the waitresses "happy hour button" kept working. So our table got happy hour for approximately 8 hours after happy hour actually ended. This would explain the couch being my best friend so early in the evening.
So here are some of my friends...
And the birthday boy
And apparently my brother (Luis) sang Karaoke without me...that has NEVER happened....that picture will be up soon!
Sunday was a great day with my family and my sassy little niece...she is going to be just like me, attitude for days!! All my brothers and sisters and my grandparents came to send me off in style!
Again, I stress that I have the BEST family in the world!! It makes this trip easier having such a great support system and so many couches available should I need them at the end of the summer!!
Next on the itinerary is a special dedication to someone special and packing the car up for a 4am exit from Minnesota...
No comments:
Post a Comment